• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Doam of knowledge!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
dear dome of chrome, will i have a good time at the Beechworth Octoberfest? Love Boges
Now Bogan, between you and me, you won't be terribly out of place at a beer festival. Just have a couple and then head off to the beach to impress the ladies with your hard won ET skills applied to real life!:

Dear nerb of domeness head,

I'm currently unsuccesfully searching work in the finance sector. Im about to graduate with B.Commerce (Finance, International Business).

Just how fucked am I?
I see you've carefully chosen your majors as to avoid anything completely and utterly useless like IT. Good for you!

Have you missed the boat for graduate intakes for finance majors? That's my initial suggestion. Even if you have, i'd suggest talking to your uni's career office (or whatever they are called).

If you are after a barometer for health of large financial institutions, i'd say things are roughly in the middle ground at the moment. A couple of years back things were much nastier in the hiring / firing stakes, but things are returning to a more normal level these days.

Bogan

But oh great doam of knowledge Beechworth is no where near the beach what shall i do?