• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations really needs to be fixed

Chris

ET Moderator
Are donations still needed to run this server? What's the financial situation of OZ WRT hosting costs? Fill me in, please.

Given that donations are being requested, surely the counter & acknowledgement page has to be 100% working, real time and flawless - transparency and accountability will definitely encourage more people to contribute. I happily donated around $700 in 5 years while it worked, but since it's been busted I have not had the same urge. I'm sure others would feel the same. I'm a big fan of what BR has created and I actually want to continue contributing.

Chris.

Ulti

yeah even tho i dont play any of the servers anymore.. ill still happily donate for the cause..

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I've just emailed the two who can help most; see if we can get this updated/sorted.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Well the plugin is updated but it now is a paypal issue with br do cant do much about it now and the goal bar i think dont work any more might have to reinstall all of it will have a look again tonight