• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations

i0nwr1t3r

Guys donations are seriously low ,we are currently $ 140 short on the monthly donations & it's due by the 10th of June.

We need donations badly or we might find ourselves doing a DbD.

So please , every little donation helps & we are grateful to all of you who make this such a great gaming community.

Cheers

i0n

Bandido

ET Moderator
I accidently donated twice last week :oops: Spose there's three of us here who play so alls good.

i0nwr1t3r

Thanks for your double donation Bandido. <3

This tally was given to me last night by BR , it's less than 12 hours old.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went to donate but then stupid paypal came up with delivery details - wtf?

Is there a bank account I can go and deposit in?

Synonym

Akh-Horus said:

Paypal is the primary method of donation. Quick, easy and secure. You are able to do a direct deposit but you need to message BR for the bank details.

i0nwr1t3r

Akh-Horus said:

Did you click the big yellow Paypal Donate button on the clan's homepage Horie , I just did it with no worries , only had $10 though. :(

Otherwise you may need to check in your Paypal account if there is an option to mark it as a donation or a service rather than a regular purchase , I'd be guessing though.

Synonym

It also shows your own address as the 'recipient' location. I'm not sure if this is what was confusing you Horrie.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Bandido said:
What happens if we cant raise the money? Has this happend before
We can't pay for it... then the server get's suspended, and a late fee is required to have the server back. Which in turn means all servers get taken offline until we can pay for it.

Thank you to all those people who have donated. Very much appreciated as always!!!! Although we are still under the limit.

Joke :D

From what i see the BC2 server is just sitting there, and Phat and maybe Patzz(?) are the only one who actualy play the game regularly.

Do you pay for each server, or for the box in general (as well as bandwidth)? Cos killing the BC2 server would take down the costs abit

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hicksy said:
dont even see my donation list
@Mess: Thank you very much for your donation!!!! We are very close now, $35 off now. After exams I will be getting up our littl donation meter again!

Sorry Hicksy? What are you referring to? If a donatoins isn't listed and it should it certainly isn't deliberate, and can be resolved right away.