• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations

bloodnut

ET Moderator
Sorry lads (and lasses) cannot contribute at this stage. I'm returning to Immigration shortly but I'm going to have to spend some funds to get back there (and no, it's not bribery rofl). After I return to work, I'll be donating like clockwork :D

Joke :D

bloodnut said:
Sorry lads (and lasses) cannot contribute at this stage. I'm returning to Immigration shortly but I'm going to have to spend some funds to get back there (and no, it's not bribery rofl). After I return to work, I'll be donating like clockwork :D
So the back is getting better then?

Mozzie

Black Racoon said:
The rollowevers happened already :(. When a topic like this is started it means that the rollovers carried over and there still isn't enough for the next month.

Secondly, I really don't think banter is neccesarry, were all pushing toward the same thing here... at least I thought we were.. The reason donations are required is to keep everything running on the servers we have, both teamspeak and gameservers.

And Lastly, thank you to the further support we have now received! If anyone requires bank transfer details contact me.

Best Regards, BR <3
In the interests of transparency, it should be indicated on the donations page how much is needed to cover costs each month, as well as how much has been received. Until recently the amount that was being donated has always been listed, which allows people to see a) if further donations are required to help keep things running b) to ensure donated money is being used appropriately.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Mozzie said:
In the interests of transparency, it should be indicated on the donations page how much is needed to cover costs each month, as well as how much has been received. Until recently the amount that was being donated has always been listed, which allows people to see a) if further donations are required to help keep things running b) to ensure donated money is being used appropriately.
On the donatoins page I do believe it states the amount required we need to raise each month. That is my intention to get the donation meter back too!!! Not sure if it was this topic but I stated after this following week I will be returning a meter for donations.

Regards, BR

Rainbow

Mozzie said:
This is a good idea, although I don't think BR is the type of person to swindle away our money for a secret cocaine addiction.

Bogan

I heard on the quite that his collection of Fleshlights is growing at an amazing pace. Cheers Boags

Mozzie

Bogan said:
I heard on the quite that his collection of Fleshlights is growing at an amazing pace. Cheers Boags
The new Fleshlights kinda remind me of a donut in a cup :oops:

Sunncaeks

Just got my debit card and paypal sorted recently. Perhaps I shall flick over some coinage within the week.

The Admiral

Mozzie said:
Black Racoon said:
The rollowevers happened already :(. When a topic like this is started it means that the rollovers carried over and there still isn't enough for the next month.

Secondly, I really don't think banter is neccesarry, were all pushing toward the same thing here... at least I thought we were.. The reason donations are required is to keep everything running on the servers we have, both teamspeak and gameservers.

And Lastly, thank you to the further support we have now received! If anyone requires bank transfer details contact me.

Best Regards, BR <3
I told BR to set that up at the beginning, but then he can't hide where he siphons his hooker money from. There weren't enough servers at the time that he could've just been an extra $20/month for each one, so he had to keep the books closed =[

You guys need to donate, otherwise BR can't afford uni textbooks. Though if he fails this semester - from you guys distracting him - he won't be coming back next semester =[

Inglourious Basterd

Due to a recent incentive boost, I will be regularly donating to help keep the -OZ- Clan facilities afloat.

Applied for my Visa debit card today but its gonna take about a week to come through.

Peace

IB