• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donatoins Updated for May atlast

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Sorry ladies and gentleman for not updating the donatoins for so long however they are pristine again and completely update (if I missed you out PLEASE let me know via pm). Im finding year 12 sucking all my time away :(. Anyhow, hope you are all having fun for those of you who are still active just a note that Im impressed with the admin team so far youve done a good job.

Well, thankyou once again very much to the donaters it keeps our server alive and keeps the aussie fun side of et up and running. Hope you all have fun and I shall report back here soon and stop being so AFK.. i hope XD

Cheers BR!

Middy

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
just a note that Im impressed with the admin team so far youve done a good job.
Cheers BR!
You've been afk for a while, either that or we have to agree to disagree and we both have our reasons. ;)

blusky

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Sorry ladies and gentleman for not updating the donatoins for so long however they are pristine again and completely update (if I missed you out PLEASE let me know via pm). Im finding year 12 sucking all my time away :(. Anyhow, hope you are all having fun for those of you who are still active just a note that Im impressed with the admin team so far youve done a good job.

Well, thankyou once again very much to the donaters it keeps our server alive and keeps the aussie fun side of et up and running. Hope you all have fun and I shall report back here soon and stop being so AFK.. i hope XD

Cheers BR!
You have been AFK for ages, I have like 100k+ XP and have never seen you on :p.

Server is fun and the admin team is....decent. GL with Year 12

Middy

blusky said:
You have been AFK for ages, I have like 100k+ XP and have never seen you on :p.

Server is fun and the admin team is....decent. GL with Year 12
Hmm..inconsistent with what you've said in the past Blusky.

After consideration I suspect a PR exercise by yourself but Im not !00% certain.

blusky

Middy said:
Hmm..inconsistent with what you've said in the past Blusky.

After consideration I suspect a PR exercise by yourself but Im not !00% certain.
"...decent" I'm being nice. What does that last line even mean?

Middy

Simply what it sais? or implies.

Why are you changing your story at this particular time.

blusky

I'm not changing anything - right now, at this very moment, I have no problems with the admin team - Maybe i'm just used to them?

Blackhawk

Lol or we are getting used to bein pawned by the Blusky lol. Dude that prone move is sweet :)

Middy just likes to upset ppl so we are used to him too :)

Cheerz Mick.

G

yahhh christopher is backish :)
you should get him to explain his new computer parts
they hurt my head
or maybe its just his voice...
not sure either way :)
year 12 does suck :D'

Middy

-OZ-Blackhawk said:
Middy just likes to upset ppl so we are used to him too :)

Cheerz Mick.
errr......yeah ok.

Statement: BlackHawk you're universally liked, admired and respected by all the players.

Discuss.

The Admiral

Rotfl. Middy rages against admins more than any of aim did. Is aim still around? I'm guessing no. That was too fail a bunch of dudes to last. I won't even call it a clan.

BR PWNS ALL YOU NOOBS, YOU DISAGREE, YOU CAN FIGHT ALL OF L-BLOCK!

Blackhawk

/quote]errr......yeah ok.

Statement: BlackHawk you're universally liked, admired and respected by all the players.

Discuss.[/quote]

Yes lets discuss this Middy. Here is my perspective of how things are at the moment.

There are two levels of people on OZ server (bearing in mind we are discussing what they think of me), there are those that hate me and those that think I'm ok. As for the particular ratio of those people I'm not fully aware nor am I overly concerned as to the the ratio. One thing I do understand for a fact is the majority who dont like me are those who have been penalised by me for breaking obvious rules or regulations in place. Its this fact that you personally seem to have a major problem with. Those who tend to like me I find generally obey the rules, or when asked not to do something respond in an appropriate manner. I will try and lay it down for you personally once more as you do seem to have a genuine difficulty in understanding what needs to happen.

1. Obey the rules and treat everyone with respect = absolutely and utterly no problem with BH
Clear enough?

2. Break any rule = BH will bust ur Ballz
3. Abuse any person = BH will bust ur Ballz
4. Disrespect my clan = BH will bust ur Ballz reinstate u and then Bust em again just for lols
Now why in fact you choose to adulterate BR's post thanking or acknowledging Donators with your particular brand of hate is way beyond me. Refrain from doing so in the future and take particular note of items 2 through 4 because if you persist more of that is coming your way real soon. :)

Cheerz Mick.

Middy

nelots said:
Blackhawk busting middys balls....... now theres an image I'll pass on!
Ouch....don't break my balls maaaaaaaan.

and Buttcheeks, where is your picture for the other thread?? preferably holding a big fish ...represent. bigfella

I couldn't be bothered reading Rageaholics and Blackbeard's rants in future just keep it to 2 or 3 lines everyone loses interest after that.