• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Drheadshots Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicNyanKittenz

[22-07-2012 17:14:21] Raptin: My name is G Kilaru
one time i was watching tv and said to my mom "can i go to wendy's for dinner by myself" and she said ok dont go out past 7 p.m. and it was 1 pm i was like man buy watch sister cuz u need one!
- What position you would like to apply for:Admin Or Moderator what ever you think im worthy of. Why you think you deserve the position? i want this postion because i want oz to be a better minecraft enviroment for everone to play and pvp in.
- past experience. I was a co owner of a pvp server till it was shut down and ive been admin and moderator on few server before and i do whats right for the servers good.
- All sorts of other stuff! I'll leave you to decide! I ve been playing minecraft sense beta and getting better at tekkit and love to be of any help to all servers

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: wrong section and not detailed enough

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.