• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

elect Recruiters

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi,

I realise that recruitment is hard especially when your trying to manage scrimt teams, new members, check applications, fix servers and then advertise -OZ- around the place and moderate forums all at the same time.

So like every good ecological system we will have suckers (recruiters), like tentacles. The people you elect to be recruiters will be like your tentacles, they reach out as far as possible to bring in more people. You inform them of the normal recruiting procedure and how it works and then they spend time bring in new members. It's a good procses + it takes the load off, this is actually been sent to all the leader boards as I find it to be an important section. More people = more people to play with = longer sustained members in the clan = more publicity with -OZ- clan tags on others servers = more players = mroe donators to keep OZ alive (as you may have noticed we are having some troubles this month and from last to keep the donatoin up to it's usual amount.)

Give it a shot and try electing some recruiters who go out, advertise to people try and convince them to join, and can really sell -OZ-, I'd think you would have to choose the right people, as not anyone would be suitable for this to be honest, and with most people you only have shot to sell it, so it has to count the first time.

Best Regards, BR