• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Eminem457's Moderator Applacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

eminem457

Banned
(welcome) My name is Malachi Castner and I'm 16 years old. I was born in Warsaw,Poland and I was an orphan that lived in an orphanage through the age of day 1 and 3 years old. I was adopted by some new parents that I hated and threw a sugar cookie at them. A lot of people pronounce my name as malachi but it is actually pronounced as Mal-la-ki. Now I appreciate my parents since I got older. I started playing minecraft at the age of 13 when minecraft pocket edition was around. There were not so many items so I said, "Dang Mojang AB needs to make items". My friend 2000Jeep told me this server and I thought to myself this server is pretty decent! My hobbies are playing minecraft and coding using C++ Visual Basics. Right now I am coding a plugin for DevBukkit. This plugin finds nodus users. The position that I would like to apply for would be Moderator. I think I deserve this position because I'm a nice friendly catholic boy who is looking for a higher-rank and to for people to look up to. My experience with the server is 2 months and 4 days. That date was an estimate. I have a microphone and I would like to talk MalaWolf,Dale, and BlackRaccon on team speak 3!

eminem457

Banned
I know that if I tell u that I'm 16 there going to be a problem. My age is 16. I don't like telling my real age on servers only on forums. You can look at my skype if you don't believe me or ask 2000Jeep.

eminem457

Banned
This is also about a moderator application. Lets think of the journey instead of getting all worked up about the age.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
If you lie to us about the age how are we to trust anything else you say?

Seeing as pocket edition was released at approx August or maybe a month earlier in 2011, when you were apparently 13, you have aged 3 years in the time it takes a normal human to age one year.

Either you are a super human with the ability to age differently than others, or it's a blatant lie.

MalaWolf

I'm sorry man, but I haven't really seen you be a helpful shining aspect on the community, Maybe when you mature a bit more and start to frequent the team-speak more often and actually help out and get in contact with the staff. Maybe then you MIGHT be considered. But frankly, the way you blatantly lied to us in a staff application means you will not be getting moderator anytime soon.

Dale248

I'm sorry man, but I haven't really seen you be a helpful shining aspect on the community, Maybe when you mature a bit more and start to frequent the team-speak more often and actually help out and get in contact with the staff. Maybe then you MIGHT be considered. But frankly, the way you blatantly lied to us in a staff application means you will not be getting moderator anytime soon.
+1 to Mala, you basically summed up everything i wanted to say. Eminem, eventually when you are actually 16 feel free to give it another go but until then i believe this has already been denied.

eminem457

Banned
eminem457 said:
Ok I'm soryy I admited I'm 16 I justed to get moderator so I can show my love for the server. I'm sorry flynard,x7,Dale,MalaWolf,Phil for lieing about my age. I din't know lieng about my age would be this terrible. I hope you all forgiveme and I hope this doesn't ruin my chances next time of being a moderator.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacks said:
Ok I'm sorry, I admitted I'm 16 I just wanted to get moderator so I can show my love for the server.

I'm sorry flynard, x7, Dale, MalaWolf, Phil for lying about my age. I didn't know lying about my age would be this terrible.

I hope you all forgive me and I hope this doesn't ruin my chances next time of being a moderator.
See how much easier that is to read? It's amazing what correct spacing, spelling and grammar does, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.