• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

et 1v1

Rainbow

Death_Reincarnated said:
I say add proxy mines all over the map for some unexpected lols. So its you vs the guy vs proxy mines....oh and for that extra touch...weapon of choice...poison needle only. Would be fun seeing a poisoned guy running around and the other guy getting blown up from the proxy mine.
/FF

Death_Reincarnated

PRODIGIOUS said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
I say add proxy mines all over the map for some unexpected lols. So its you vs the guy vs proxy mines....oh and for that extra touch...weapon of choice...poison needle only. Would be fun seeing a poisoned guy running around and the other guy getting blown up from the proxy mine.
/FF
Oh and you got a better quirky idea? Oh yea lets do smg/pistol only..........boooooringgggggggggggggg

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
PRODIGIOUS said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":3lmx1h0t]I say add proxy mines all over the map for some unexpected lols. So its you vs the guy vs proxy mines....oh and for that extra touch...weapon of choice...poison needle only. Would be fun seeing a poisoned guy running around and the other guy getting blown up from the proxy mine.
/FF
Oh and you got a better quirky idea? Oh yea lets do smg/pistol only..........boooooringgggggggggggggg[/quote:3lmx1h0t]

YOU TELL HIM D_R, HOW BORING ARE YOU KENTS ALWAYS SUGGESTING TO PLAY PEW PEW PEW WHEN WE CAN MIX IT UP A NOTCH AND GO JAB JAB JAB SPIN KABLEWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
IF YOU GUYS WANT THIS TO SUCCEED THEN YOU SURELY WOULD NEED D_R'S INVOLVEMENT!!!

lololololo??

Rainbow

Death_Reincarnated said:
[youtube:3tab863l]5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube:3tab863l]