• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

et 1v1

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Just wait until I join, then the domination will be there. I've been known for my 720 lie down spin and triple. I'm basically the Tony hawks of ET, and probably sex.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Racoon said:
Just wait until I join, then the domination will be there. I've been known for my 720 lie down spin and triple. I'm basically the Tony hawks of ET, and probably sex.
Someone had their weeties this morning??? lol

Joke :D

Black Racoon said:
BR THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU! hahaha

BR top 10 in AusET.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
This 1v1 is really the first test to ensure things can run smoothly with it.

All we need now is 3 more players and the ladder begins!!!

Cheers, BR

Bucket

Is that 720 lie down spin part of the sex BR? That may explain the growth of the blisters on your right palm.. :banana: :banana:

Antagonist

are u using proper 1 v 1 maps?

mo deserto i think its called.. the map modus made to prac smg, fucking awesome for one on ones..
what i used to do when i first started et and used to prac with mates was we would go on ethereals trickjump server go to the 1st jump on allies.. go either end, turn and face the wall... have a 3rd person chuck a nade soon as it explodes its go time... some of the funnest moments ive had on et (before ETHeadshot was made)

Rainbow

I remember on the old ET Headshot Gamearena server they had another map, you could pick what "location" to play ur 1v1 in.. Had random areas on frosty and other maps n stuff where you could hide behind boxes and have sick 1v1s. Not sure if thats the map Ulti talking about tho.

Recommend research into this map

i0nwr1t3r

mo_decerto_b2_0505.pk3 should be on the webserver , the question is if it is the version you are thinking of.

G-Train

pedro65 said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maps your after are;

valhalla
beer run 1v1
ctf_well
ctf_multi
** there was a goldrush 1v1 map if i remember****

u need a 1v1 cfg, basically only class allowed is fop
Arty ftw :twisted:

helSo.

need 3 more people to sign up i took mine out due to ill be away so sign up and have a great time
phill
ps if you stuff up you team app send me or br a pm and we'll fix it up in the admin cp/db

Death_Reincarnated

I say add proxy mines all over the map for some unexpected lols. So its you vs the guy vs proxy mines....oh and for that extra touch...weapon of choice...poison needle only. Would be fun seeing a poisoned guy running around and the other guy getting blown up from the proxy mine.