• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Et ICE Added to Rotation

Lestat

bad old .. rtcw conversion map ... axis have the sway ... if the axis team is any good.but it is as savage ppl would say a human(axis map) eg good axis team will always win it.(stacked axis team)if u want an old map try .. nightcrawler's.

blusky

Ice isn't well received by majority on the server, either is battery and Italy.

Baserace is about 50/50 (I LOVE BASERACE THOUGH HOW CAN YOU HATE IT WTF???)

keith

blusky said:
Ice isn't well received by majority on the server, either is battery and Italy.

Baserace is about 50/50 (I LOVE BASERACE THOUGH HOW CAN YOU HATE IT WTF???)
I do not like Baserace as it's too long, and the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Offer some new maps then :). And I will gladly pop them in :) I can move baserace to the new server :)

blusky

Noooo leave baserace on!

Remove Italy(SOOO boring), ice(bad on pubs) and battery(bad on pubs, axis SK allies snipe).

People need to give password a chance, it's a good map.

ADD Radar(w/ no fog/grass)...and err...I don't know.

Lestat

blusky said:
Noooo leave baserace on!

Remove Italy(SOOO boring), ice(bad on pubs) and battery(bad on pubs, axis SK allies snipe).

People need to give password a chance, it's a good map.

ADD Radar(w/ no fog/grass)...and err...I don't know.

Indeed! it is a classic ET map .... and if you know what to do it is cool,Advice learn the map and have some fun.

Death_Reincarnated

ET_Ice is ok, i dont mind it and axis for a change have to attack.

Baserace is ok too becasue its the only map in the rotation that offers dual-objective...if that goes then i would suggest ET_Depot.

Italy is fine but its getting boring because of the spammage at chokepoints and SK by allies :p

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Abolisher if you would like to do the rotation Id be more then happy to hand it over to you :).

If you need any help or anything just give me a buzz, just send me a pm to confirm you would like to do it :)