• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET servers down

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Hai guys,

Philfy is working on the ET servers - they are down due to the new host herping the derp and putting the servers all on the same IP and ports.

Hopefully we can get it back up soon & you can get back to mobile MG and panzering all the things.

Cheers!

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
New server hosts are douches no eta says that they had issues with et dont know what they had just sent them another ticket

matilda

DerpLyfe
Thanks phill.
Keep on top of it and possibly update this thread with any news?
I fear we may lose some of our regs to DBD if this continues ...

matilda

DerpLyfe
I know a number of you are currently playing on dbd while we await the restoration of our ET server.
However, if you're not into that silly Vietnam mod, I'd like to highly recommend jemstar's server (ANZACS ET Legacy 2.74) located at:

Good pings and feels more like the OZ ETPub server.

Also, I think most of you know jem. Good bloke.

edit: no xpsave unfortunately.

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
jemstar gets this mob to host his ET server:
http://www.priority-hosting.com.au/
Given that ET is not listed under their services offered, it is to be assumed that jem is either using a legacy offer or running a dedi, we are aiming for an all in one plan, phill has found one which should suffice. Key thing is that all we have is hosted at picklehosting, so either it gets working or we move elsewhere.

(Game servers, teamspeak, webserver)

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
So basically what happened is this.
BR sold hosting company > new one takes over > moves games > DELETES ET > says it wasn't working anyway.

Phil has found a new place, we have a backup. Will get it back up and running as soon as we can. These guys are idiots.

matilda

DerpLyfe
Given that ET is not listed under their services offered, it is to be assumed that jem is either using a legacy offer or running a dedi, we are aiming for an all in one plan, phill has found one which should suffice. Key thing is that all we have is hosted at picklehosting, so either it gets working or we move elsewhere.

(Game servers, teamspeak, webserver)

'tis true, fernie.

jem says: You will have to put a ticket and ask for an ET server as they don't usually support ET.

Which one is phill thinking of going with?