• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ET unpure Vid

kabal

[youtube:2qduzt80]QPkD9iBWlKs[/youtube:2qduzt80]
Sorry for Vid Quality.But it was more for the sound's ect not really video :)

kabal

Mcdavid said:
What am i looking at noob ?
watch the video ? and dont call me noob i was playing Et while ya momma wiped the mess off your face.

It is for the sounds you tard.

and your sig saying "I Dont hack noob's" truly means you a: do hack and b:your that sad you have to put in your sig that u are in denial.

kabal

Joke =D said:
lol at the rage between you and bullet :lol:
how is "david" bullet"??Bullet is a great fella ...david is a tard...i don't see how the two compare? McDavid is a pure an simple "n00b hacker"-EOF-

Joke :D

-OZ-kabal said:
[quote="Joke =D":26qv8u35]lol at the rage between you and bullet :lol:
how is "david" bullet"??Bullet is a great fella ...david is a tard...i don't see how the two compare? McDavid is a pure an simple "n00b hacker"-EOF-[/quote:26qv8u35]

:eek: :eek: :eek: omg, wait who is "Ibanez" ?

kabal

Joke =D said:
[quote="-OZ-kabal":2orgrax2][quote="Joke =D":2orgrax2]lol at the rage between you and bullet :lol:
how is "david" bullet"??Bullet is a great fella ...david is a tard...i don't see how the two compare? McDavid is a pure an simple "n00b hacker"-EOF-[/quote:2orgrax2]

:eek: :eek: :eek: omg, wait who is "Ibanez" ?[/quote:2orgrax2]
also not bullet i have seen ibanez b4 bullet was dismissed.

Joke :D

-OZ-kabal said:
[quote="Joke =D":ln45k248][quote="-OZ-kabal":ln45k248][quote="Joke =D":ln45k248]lol at the rage between you and bullet :lol:
how is "david" bullet"??Bullet is a great fella ...david is a tard...i don't see how the two compare? McDavid is a pure an simple "n00b hacker"-EOF-[/quote:ln45k248]

:eek: :eek: :eek: omg, wait who is "Ibanez" ?[/quote:ln45k248]
also not bullet i have seen ibanez b4 bullet was dismissed.[/quote:ln45k248]

oh ok. (i was reffering to you talking to him). But seeing Ibanez ranting on the server the other night, one could easily come to the conclusion it was one of the 3 former admins....

/fail on my behalf anywayz

kabal

Joke =D said:
[quote="-OZ-kabal":15dzvi0v][quote="Joke =D":15dzvi0v][quote="-OZ-kabal":15dzvi0v][quote="Joke =D":15dzvi0v]lol at the rage between you and bullet :lol:
how is "david" bullet"??Bullet is a great fella ...david is a tard...i don't see how the two compare? McDavid is a pure an simple "n00b hacker"-EOF-[/quote:15dzvi0v]

:eek: :eek: :eek: omg, wait who is "Ibanez" ?[/quote:15dzvi0v]
also not bullet i have seen ibanez b4 bullet was dismissed.[/quote:15dzvi0v]

oh ok. (i was reffering to you talking to him). But seeing Ibanez ranting on the server the other night, one could easily come to the conclusion it was one of the 3 former admins....

/fail on my behalf anywayz[/quote:15dzvi0v]
no not fail at all :) he was merely stating that i should not delete pk3's ( of which i was trying to remove the fcked up cmd map pk3 and i know it IS some pk3 that does it, i just have so bloody many!)

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
David I have deleted your posts.

Keep the posts slightly relevant and stop with the "unban porter" bobbla.

kabal

plz just a: gtfo my thread b: porter is banned (head ppl decision)so your wasting your time.thx.