• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Evasives Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evasive

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Yo, My name is Joseph; I'm a tradie. I currently play under Evasive / DeeJayyy

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I'm currently doing my apprinticeship in the Carpentry industry, love playing my sport but obviously playing PC games are a massive hobby. I enjoy being a gym junky & listening to music everyday

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Well I recentally was in |H*S| (LOL) I was the Server Admin of TS3 Server & the Leader of the LoL Division, I 've donated to the clan & other clans I've been in. I have a lot of admin experience's. I' can be very mature but have jokes & get along with new people & members. Easy to get along with & I'm a very active bloke,

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I play League of Legends, Enemy Territory, Diablo 3. Started gaming when I was like 12 with my dad, introduced me to ET & since then I've played a bunch of games.

Do you own a microphone?
Yerp !

jamin

Evasive and myself built the LoL division of H*S, and had been playing LoL for the last 4-5 months, there was about 8 of us, now a few of the crew have left, but they still have maybe 4 players.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.