• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

phatbass

isn't this why quite a few of us have each other on facebook :p lol

oh ps. gaz you still owe me a pic of what you looked like back when you lived up my way rofl

Bogan

JoKeR said:
bogan scared to post his pic...
Bogan is too old to post a pic , would have all your women getting gooey and moist looking at me anyway.Well maybe if Bandido puts one up i'll think about it.

Joke :D

Sif there arent enough of BR in this thread. I'll hijack his facebook if he doesnt post another recent one

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive heard Boges is a real himbo in real life, has all the women out his way chasing him all the time, harrassing him so much he has to stay indoors to recover and rehydrate himself lol. Thats how he discovered ET! Being forced to stay inside. :banana: :banana:

Bogan

Facebook is dangerous,and yeah Horry, u hit the nail right on the head,better off staying in the garage drinking home brews than being chased by women all the time sheesh

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I wasn't gonna post but here we are. Not quite dragons, but thinking of one on my left hand a bit lower though. Growing my hair a bit longer for dreads maybe, haven't really tried em out yet.

JoKeR

Black Racoon said:
I wasn't gonna post but here we are. Not quite dragons, but thinking of one on my left hand a bit lower though. Growing my hair a bit longer for dreads maybe, haven't really tried em out yet.

fap fap fap

tna461

Some of you remember me as jamin from the internode days
others as |SoW|gladiator from the GA days..shout out to my old clanners..br, phatbass, hicksy, paralysis, g-train etc
now its just |H*S|jamin

Rainbow

Black Racoon said:

LMAO BLACK RACOON PRETENDING TO BE BLACKHAWK