• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ex-H*S Jamin's app [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamin

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

jamin, J4MIN (used to be SoW|Gladiator back in the day)

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Run eBay business from home. I think you all basically know me anyway. I have a belly button, my fav book is the one im writing, movie- gladiator, artists- degas xD, celebrity crush- black raccon.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

ex-high admin/Leader of H*S, quitting for personal reasons, BR has been trying to recruit me for years. Now he has his chance <3
i have a ton of experience leading things and doing high level things and yeah most of you know me anyway.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Diablo 3, league of legends, world of tanks, various other games when im bored

Do you own a microphone?
Yes, i live on ts when i play

jamin

lol joke. it was bishy who carried us. i got us killed with a wayward riflenade shot while they were stealing the documents right at the end.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I would let him in just for the Gladiator quote as a sig >.>

I have a belly button
You don't know we are the exclusive brethren of no belly button? ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by a moderator:

jamin

Don't worry joker I have all but retired from ET, will make a few random appearances like a ninja just to mute you :)

Cows- I will just eat mine if thats the case, problem solved.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

jamin

I'd like to join the ET division as well, I got the ok from i0n and overmars, but I just thought I'd throw that in here so all the other members know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.