• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

F&*K F^%KING BULL S&&T

psydkick

ok so im like... at this stage where like...
everytime i go on now i feel like i should be better cuz like sometimes i am but then other times i get on and like i suck so bad and i just get into the ARRRGGGGHHHH frame of mind and get so owned so bad and i just quit the game and come back two days later to go thru the same thing again
anyone else get this?
is it a phase?
i kind of feel like maybe it's a breakthrough cause me expectations must be gettingn higher of myself
i dont want to give up but OMFG
ok
stop alkehoool
break out bud

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mate it all comes down to this - do you enjoy playing ET or not?

A whole lot of things can affect your gameplay - config is probably the biggest one, but hardware configuration of your PC, your internet connection and even your mouse and keyboard. What do you have/can it be updated or changed?

I have been playing ET for a long time, Im happy to be in the middle of the pack skillwise, if I get prawned I dont enjoy it but I can appreciate the superior skill of people like Joker, Dot, POD and a whole lot of others. These players make me look like a tard lol but Im here for fun - we are playing on a public server, not a scrim one.

Lestat

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
Mate it all comes down to this - do you enjoy playing ET or not?

A whole lot of things can affect your gameplay - config is probably the biggest one, but hardware configuration of your PC, your internet connection and even your mouse and keyboard. What do you have/can it be updated or changed?

I have been playing ET for a long time, Im happy to be in the middle of the pack skillwise, if I get prawned I dont enjoy it but I can appreciate the superior skill of people like Joker, Dot, POD and a whole lot of others. These players make me look like a tard lol but Im here for fun - we are playing on a public server, not a scrim one.
Time and Time again! Must i tell you ? to inflate that ego or what? You prwn me? is that not enough ? i am no longer a player that offer's any fight! i am just a free frag now...Yes.. i do agree to an extent... it come's down to who is playing at the time and the team's ... I do this on savage quit often ( a game where i can pwn) I tend to wit my Clan icon stack..(or as u know stat whore) ya k/d ratio .. savage is more than that. But yeah 2 enjoy the game or not.

psydkick

oh dont get me wrong... i love to play
and love to get owned too! ask any of my girlfriends
but
lol
HAHAHAHAHA
im a little drunk, bud had little effect
ok im all in it for the fun. but yeah sometimes i juest feel like. holy crap what is the god script, do i have to get initiated to be told? doesnt help i just finished dan browns latest, 'the lost symbol'. you bunch of satanic et whores. yeah thats my conculusion. no ill be back and keep soming back and keep getting owned. all good. but just know this... when i come knocking... and by that i mean BANGING ON YOUR DOOR WITH A BAZOOKABLOWYOURBALLSBABY... well it just means....
oh i dunno.
lol@me
hey who like life?
yesterday is histroy, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift is why they call it the present
maybe bud kicked in

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Psyd mate ok.. this is what I do, think about what your doing wrong. Are you missing your target are yuo not aiming high enough, is it your using a crappy weapon and maybe the equivalant on the other team is more suited. Check your mouse sensitivity, is it hard to follow quickly. Would practice against bots make you better, install omni bots on your home computer and practice for 10 mins see hwo it goes.

Use panzer for a bit. Don't just run out into fights, wait behind objects hide behind walls, get in places that u can get cheapo kills, (makes me feel better).

Dude if you don't tell anyone else 2 days ago I was playing on GA and finished railgun with a kd ratio of 0/28 I was like yeah Im shit came back got a few kills like 4/30 was like yeah i got a kill :p. Just practice and don't just mindlesslly go out there and do teh same thing over and over and wonder why your not getting better, think about what you did wrong, how to imrpove it and then try playing the next round and see if it helps. Its how the pro's think... well some of em :p

Hope this helps you

Kind Regards, BR

Lestat

psydkick said:
oh dont get me wrong... i love to play
and love to get owned too! ask any of my girlfriends
but
lol
HAHAHAHAHA
im a little drunk, bud had little effect
ok im all in it for the fun. but yeah sometimes i juest feel like. holy crap what is the god script, do i have to get initiated to be told? doesnt help i just finished dan browns latest, 'the lost symbol'. you bunch of satanic et whores. yeah thats my conculusion. no ill be back and keep soming back and keep getting owned. all good. but just know this... when i come knocking... and by that i mean BANGING ON YOUR DOOR WITH A BAZOOKABLOWYOURBALLSBABY... well it just means....
oh i dunno.
lol@me
hey who like life?
yesterday is histroy, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift is why they call it the present
maybe bud kicked in

hahah! wow! awesome! wait i am snarfed ... Pizzed ppl of Et Unite! PPoET? :0 We are Many we like to play now and then? and have some fun ? Just tell us we are pwnin! i bet we be happy!

The Admiral

ET does get boring after a while when your KD hovers around the 1 mark permanently.

Solution: Play only as soldier. The game is tonnes more fun when you focus on killing medics rather than getting kills or winning the map. Flamer = fun * a billion dude.

Death_Reincarnated

I got to the point where i lost my touch with smg a bit...overplayed the game so yes you can get bored but then I found out how much panzering the enemies can be FUN...mwaaahahahahhahha...I NEVER get bored of that.

blusky

Everyone starts off crap dude.

Don't cop out and go panzer if you want to get better at SMG.

- Have a mouse sens that you can do a 180 degree turn without hurting your wrist/sliding your mouse off the table.
- Aim at the head always
- Spec GOOD players - just watch how they play.
- Research ET + mouse settings.

Just keep practicing.

Lestat

Death_Reincarnated said:
I got to the point where i lost my touch with smg a bit...overplayed the game so yes you can get bored but then I found out how much panzering the enemies can be FUN...mwaaahahahahhahha...I NEVER get bored of that.

and how annoyed does the enemy get if you keep hitting the same person every time lol.