• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed Fangdrip Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

highanxiety

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hey my name is Adam, i use the names Fangdrip and Highanxiety.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am working on a farm that i live on... i have nights to myself and i'm on for quite a few hours nearly every day... i play guitar, write music, play games like "League Of Legends" and i used to play "World Of Warcraft" however i'm constantly looking for new games to add to the list of games i play, i dont watch many movies though i enjoy a good horror or comedy, i like more artists then i could type in here with 150gig worth of music on my hard drive =). As for celebrity crush.... lol.... id have my neck strung by my girlfriend if i had one.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I'm a fun gamer to be around, i go out of my way to avoid drama, i enjoy playing the games i play with anyone willing to sit down and enjoy a good game... i'm easy going and i like to joke around.... i can help people that are new in the games i play and i dont mind helping out when and if i can.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I started gaming when i was 1 year old on an original nintendo console... Been gaming since.... i was told by my mother that i beet him =) but anyway i have played every console since.... i prefer the pc and the xbox 360 though i do enjoy playing ps3 with mates. Favorite games so far would have to be League of Legends or World Of Warcraft, Halo 3, and CoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.