• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Flaming Pizza Do You Say?

HaPpY

Flaming Pizza

Ingredients:
Shitty hawaiian pizza from dominos which was in fridge
Metho
Matches ( I have lots if u need )
Place to let it BURN

Procedure:
1. Collect ingredients
2. Pour loads of metho onto pizza
3. Throw a match on it and watch it produce flame :D
4. Eat it if ur daring/an alco

Hahaha im such a good cook

Attachments

Lestat

Knew he had to order out ... Domino's here ... Pizza Hut there.. Try some Marcellina Pizza?
Marcellina Pizza Bar was opened in 1967 on Hindley Street Adelaide. oh wait .. You don't oh nm..

The Admiral

Is the last picture glary or is it on fire?

Lol, don't think he lives in Adelaide dude.

OMG, Lestat. Are you going to go to the zoo to see the pandas once they arrive? I'm so going to either Adelaide of Singapore for Christmas holidays. Have family in Adelaide, but I really wanna go for the pandas xD.

Lestat

see the panda's sure will be man,They built a $8million Habitat for em,There is a building in the city that has an arrival countdown clock :) shame is they will only be here 10 years,Then they will be sent back (hopefully in that time they have left some offspring tho),And if ya haven't tried Marcellina pizza try some while ya here its awesome.

HaPpY

Lestat said:
Knew he had to order out ... Domino's here ... Pizza Hut there.. Try some Marcellina Pizza?
Marcellina Pizza Bar was opened in 1967 on Hindley Street Adelaide. oh wait .. You don't oh nm..
Dude wats wrong with eating pizza???
My family is italian, so wat do u expect? of course we would eat italian food, and most of the time my mum cooks. So only on odd occasions is wen i get SHIT pizza from places like dominos, like come on u cant compare that shit to homemade woodfired pizza that my grandparents make. Also its y i set it on fire, it was shit pizza and i didnt want 2 eat it