• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Flynard (Mod App or anything oyu need me for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynard

Thanks for the templates:D
- Your name and age
- Tell us your life story, events, fun staff, I like fun stuff! Make me laugh!
- What position you would like to apply for
- Why you think you deserve the position
- past experience
- All sorts of other stuff! I'll leave you to decide!

Hello, everyone!

My Name is Flynn, (IGN:flynard) Age 15 Appling For (Mod or anything you need me for). I guess you could say I'm "enjoying" this server but enjoying would be the WRONG word:) But "loveing" is the right word! When i started out playing about 3 weeks ago i met malawolf and tess! Meeting Mala brought me to join OTC a lovable faction yet they told me to watch out for RwS (woot) about a week later or so RwS totally destroyed us(flamewar) I was so confused! Just standing around for like 10 minutes with my enemies throwing out diamonds was enjoyable until i got the wakeup call and got killed! Pvp is great and fun thats why i love that staff can do pvp and raid becuase not doing that is so boring instead of sitting around waiting for the next person to break a rule! But catching hackers is also a great thing to do BEFORE raiding and pvp. Mod duties will always come first. I always welcome new players when they arrive at the spawn and have became greatly known in the community the admins are always there too help when a bug happens or when someones un-happy about a situation. This server is not extremely laggy for what its pluggins are such as HungerGames,Multiverse,ChestShop, Economy, Factions. This server is really awesome Ts is a great way to talk to others throughout playing LoL, Minecraft, Terraria and the community is loving.;)

My past experiance: Was a Co-Owner on A Server of 30 slots called bukkit-neer. And a mod on a 30 slot server called freebug. Not sure if this helps.
Or if you even care.

-Flynard(yahoo)

Last edited by a moderator:

X7amowdX

YEAH i was part o that raid kinda acctually since i gathered 19 stacks of tnt to destroy you guys but i wasnt on during the raid due to time differences =(

flynard

Yea now I'm a oz regular this server is a great environment for new players offering everything for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.