• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

For Frog

Trigger Happy

I looked at the code and made the changes per your request of the sten stats being included in !stats, it was actually a rather simple thing to do.
When we put the new updates on the server these new stats will be included.

Cheers

Frogma

Oh you unbelievable magnificent hero. Sorry it took me a while to shower you with praise - I was away last week. I'm sure you were sitting there all week refreshing this topic, hoping that I'd respond.

Top shelf work trigger, top shelf.

Trigger Happy

I really was. I was sitting in front of my glaring screen for hours just waiting for the frog to come and see my hard work. I started to become delusional and think that you were playing tricks on me snickering to yourself, "hahaha I got him to make something completely useless and now I won't even reply to him!". I became so dependent on your reply that I didn't go to work and ended up getting fired, my 5 year marriage also came to an end after my wife became sick of me lurched over in a ball saying to myself, "why isn't he replying?, why isn't he replying?!?". But now that you have returned, I know that my wife was wrong, I wasn't crazy and dreamed up the conversation and you coming back is proof.

Cheers

Frogma

Cool and now with the extra time you have due to losing your job and partner you can go back and re-read some of my classic old posts and make 'best friends forever' collages of me and you. Soon your obsession with me will gain momentum as you develop a disease commonly referred to as 'frogma fever' of which the only cure is to disconnect from the internet. Knowing that you lack the strength to commit such an act you will resign yourself to getting your filthy frogma fix as often as possible by secretly lowering the spawn invulnerability times and increasing the damage done by the sten in order to please me.

Eventually Skanky Moe will catch on to your disgusting addiction and try to ween you off me, by suggesting you try small doses of ulti and flekz on the side as you try to lower your frog intake. But you soon realise that they can't satisfy your cravings the way I can and you enter a full blown frogma-binge the likes of which has ended so many young person's lives. You think you are in control but soon you find yourself picking on death_reincarnated and suggesting that the server trial etpro. As soon as the OZ members see this they instantly dismiss you from the team and revoke all your powers. With nowhere else to go you turn to me with the delusion that we had become friends. Unfortunately, I no longer have any use for you since your powers were revoked and so I publically point out your shortcomings and call you a fag. With no friends and no future you decide to end it all and after a lonely night of too much booze you do it. You buy WoW.

Trigger Happy

Hi, I'm TriggerHappy and I am a frogaholic. My first time I found my frog fix was back on OGN whereby we had epic debates on trivial issues. I won some, he won some and we soon realised that our appetites for word games had developed into a full blown addiction for running circles around all those who dared to understand something so far above their heads. I took delight in knowing that frog would return with a superior intellectual pun with a twist of lemon to refresh my depraved mind of the normal flekz like dribble. From these tastes of what some would call the forbidden fruit of frog, I was hooked and kept looking for my next hit of the banter to come.
As of late, I had become close to ridding my flesh of these needs, however, just like a one night stand gone wrong, he was back to haunt me like the child I never knew I had. I now cannot see myself weening away from him and his words and feel that I cannot go on without him. He toys with me and says I will join WoW, I laughed hesitantly but soon realised this may be inevitable. Since this last mockery, I have recently bought a gun and in my geekish fetish for embedded systems, coded an audrino chip to trigger the firing mechanism of the gun pointed squarely at my temple should it detect a credit card payment going to the blizzard company. This may be my last attendance at this FA meeting should my life spiral intensely south to this conclusion. I wish you all the best with overcoming your addictions, sadly I think it may have gotten the better of me.

Cheers

nelots

This thread is starting to fail with all the WoW and "audrino" references???
Let me help you guys get back on track with a healthy injection of:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
My name is noob and I'm a Frogaholic.

I've been on Frog for over 12 months now, like Trigs I was introduced to Frog through someone I trusted (OGN). In the beginning I experimented with G & Horus. It wasn't anything serious. People say you can have a Horus and wake up without any ill effects the next day. After a while I found that I was using G and Horus more and more just to get a buzz & in the end OGN offered me some Frog. To start with I was a little nervous using Frog, you know you see all those ads on telly "Just say no to Frog" etc. The first time I had some Frog was mindblowing. I was hooked. Things were fine for a while, but then OGN left the scene and I had no way of getting my fix. I was on cold turkey for a couple of months. The withdrawals were terrible - I used to wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. I used a little Butz for a while (on QuakeLive) just to take the edge off things, but it just wasn't the same as some real Frog. After a while I got desperate and fired up ET & I ran into Frog online. You can imagine the rush of my first hit of Frog in over 3 months. Since then I have been regularly on Frog. I know I can quit anytime I choose to. Can't I?

Frogma

You fool! Horus is the gateway stimulant. Horus gives the illusion of being 'safe' but we all know the fiend that lies under the surface.

nelots

Frogma said:
You fool! Horus is the gateway stimulant. Horus gives the illusion of being 'safe' but we all know the fiend that lies under the surface.
Fiend??? I thought I'd only shoved a gerbil up horey last time.........

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought that was a secret????? And what I did to you with the poodle afterwards just makes me sick still - ewwwwwwwww.

And froggy knows me too well.......the fiend lies just below the surface :)

SkankyMoe

Hi, I'm SkankyMoe and I am a frogaholic.

Im a Capricorn, I like horse riding, Meeting new people and reading epic Frog stories.

All praise the return of epic frog stories :cool: My life is yet again complete thank you Frog :lol:

Frogma

Antagonist said:
if only i could find old GA posts with frogmas team writeups... some of that stuff was almost biblical
I'm gonna start doing some for my tennis club newsletter. I am team captain and am just gonna talk myself up something hard.

Antagonist

hahahaha u should mention something about the dogmatism of the economists and how it affected the workhouse and the poorhouse