• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Forgotten's Junior Mod App [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online Name: Forgotten

Current Rank: Trusted

Wanting: Junior Moderator

About Me: I'm a Sophomore Student at NVHS, currently a Honor student. I've lived in Okinawa, Japan for 8 years. I'm apart of the Outcasts at school, but they seem more popular than the actual popular kids so it's all good. My family hates my guts, They don't really think that i'd achieve anything in life, but i've proven them wrong with just my grades and intellect. I'm an open book, if u have any questions just ask.

Why do I deserve to be mod? Well, I don't deserve to be mod. The thing is I think that I can help the server become more popular and remove all the hackers. Most of the people on the server leave because the either rage quit or they just don't like the service that hackers aren't getting banned. Most of the admins online now are on the other side of the world, and that doesn't stop them. They think it's fun to just hack and ruin other peoples fun. Considering I used to be one of those people that got raided by hackers.

Extra Info: I have no job. I love to hang out with my friends, and I enjoy almost all sports except for cricket. Images are a big part of my life, the job i'm working towards is a Graphic Designer, using photoshop and gimp. I'm owner of one of the strongest factions on the mc server (Divergent).

Past Experiences: I'm currently Supermod of the Oz Terraria Server, and i'm doing pretty well at my job. Crazycar and myself are the only mods on, and we are doing pretty well keeping everything under control. I own a mc server but it's not too popular considering it's only my faction and friends playing on it.

Questions: If this is accepted are there any guidelines i'd have to follow. Am I still allowed to Raid and stuff like that? That's the only thing that bugs me the most.

Well, I've proven my point, wouldn't be disappointed if this is denied, cause i'm still gonna have a fun time playing on this Server, and no one is going to stop me.

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers Junior mod Minecraft, your application has passed.

You now have access to the OZ Jnr Mod Commands.

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

PS. we need to do a few changes so you keep the loved one commands because if we set you it now you will loose them

Status
Not open for further replies.