• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gdday Fellas SpunMonk here

durran33

G'day everyone Im SpunkMonk in game My real name Is [Moderator Removed] and if you laugh ill rip off your testicles :) I love playing ET :flamer: :D i play other games but most of the time you will find me loitering around team speak.

iconoclasst

Hey Spunkmonk.

What kind of parents would have named you Moderator Removed? That seems a little cruel to me but I will NOT make fun of you on TS.

I hope your application goes well.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
You think thats bad icono, up until I was old enough to legally change my name it was "-- TRUNCATE TABLE sysobjects GO". Honestly, who would name their kids as a Sybase SQL injection attack?!?! Jokes on my parents though as you have to be running as SA for that command to work!

derp.

amacide

ET Moderator
noobItUp said:
You think thats bad icono, up until I was old enough to legally change my name it was "-- TRUNCATE TABLE sysobjects GO". Honestly, who would name their kids as a Sybase SQL injection attack?!?! Jokes on my parents though as you have to be running as SA for that command to work!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iconoclasst

Well alright, if we are going to air our dirty laundry:

I know a guy named Robert who worked for Telecom in the early 80's. He was convinced that if he changed his name to something overtly feminine he would get sacked and he could sue Telecom.

He changed his name to "Girly Sissy-Boy" and was terminated.

He received $220,000.00 in the settlement. He then changed his name back to Robert. True Story!

I believe it happened 3 or 4 times with different people.