• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Get in for the GGS!

Trigger Happy

OZ server is booming like the old days so get in and play on the best server in Aus :D We look forward to a great year of ET and also other games that we are branching out into. We would like to thank all of our loyal regulars for supporting us throughout the year and also to those new players that have come along, you helped to make OZ the great place it is.
Despite the downtime we have had lately, we are still proving that our server is the place to be for epic games with the players you know and love from the ET scene, with a maximum of 34 players on tonight :).
Here is a screeny from tonight, we had to even bump up our server capacity to let everyone in and play!
[attachment=0:2dbue7m8]2011-01-02-232236-et_mor2_night_final.jpg[/attachment:2dbue7m8]
Let's try and hit our limit of 40 players!
Thanks again to everyone for your support with us, we will continue to bring you the best ET gaming experience in Aus through 2011!

Cheers

Attachments

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I was in that picture!!!!!!!!

Feel so special :p <3

Well done -OZ- this really is a milestone and every player makes this all happen! Push forward help others and bring em home :)

Best Regards, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Antagonist said:
why have so many ppl server lags like bobbla with more then 20 :<
I was running tests on it all night to check for lag. There wasn't any server side lag.

If you are experiencing Lag try the following settings.

com_maxfps 120
cl_maxpackets 30
rate 35000
snaps 20

Best Regards, BR

Joke :D

Black Racoon said:
Antagonist said:

com_maxfps 120
cl_maxpackets 30
rate 35000
snaps 20
lerl doesnt really fit with his maxpacket script hehe

Ryno981

Black Racoon said:
I'll be getting some friends who dont' even play ET to jump on for the event :):):):)
Lets hope they know what heavy weapon SK is! :<

nah gammin' (Hate that word so much) All in the name of FUN! bring them in BR, more noobs for me to line up :banana: :banana:

G-Train

Joke :D said:
[quote="Black Racoon":2zdvuoln]
Antagonist said:

com_maxfps 120
cl_maxpackets 30
rate 35000
snaps 20
lerl doesnt really fit with his maxpacket script hehe[/quote:2zdvuoln]

lol'd