• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Goobye JoKeR!

Rainbow

As some of you may or may not know, our friend JoKeR is moving on for a while to focus on other things.
He left today toward the new chapter in his life - I won't disclose what it is as I don't think he told many people!

So I thought I would make this thread to say a huge thanks to JoKeR for all the fun and laughs that he has bought, and for being such a good mate.
I'm not sure if he will read this thread for a good while, but it's good to post anyway!

Farewell JoKeR and good luck! Hope to see you again mate, it's been good!

<3 Rainy

Others should post too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joke :D

See you next week Joker!

But seriously, i love you bro, don't leave :(

Hope your achieve what you have set out to - everything from your up and coming sprinting career, to your amazing talents in homosex, I wish you all the best!

xoxo

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
To the best of my knowledge this is real. Joekerer had some IRL stuffs lined up that was due to happen soon. He was nice enuff to sharsies with noob.

To joekerer, mad man lubs for u mang.

To all non OZ anointed & those that didn't see what went on behind closed doors, I spent plenty of political capital campaigning for joekerer to be given a 2nd shot at a ban lift and he rose to the occasion. To my enduring satisfaction he took on the barbs and did not incur any further infractions despite further baiting from random noobtollers. Rage lyfe quit.

To joekerer (and I hope u read this) good luck with teh IRL lyfe change. U were noobs most happy fun time MG warz oppononent that ever picked up an oversized MG and decided to shoot it wrong. Also a nice kent to chat to between frags.

I maintain that crouch MG > prone MG, but therein lies the riddle that we attempted to solve. All those that got in the way were merely collateral damage.

As the best smg shooter on our pub I have mad props for joekerer's willingness to drop his toy gun at the sniff of a connection from me and break out the big guns. This guy doesn't care about k/d's, he is about the lolz.

Rock on Joekerer, u are one of the good ones.

<3 noob.

i0nwr1t3r

I personally owe Joker a big debt of thanks , without him I wouldn't be in oz!
Take it easy bud , regardless of the occasional rage , best player on oz , so long sir!

Bandido

ET Moderator
Best of luck with your future mate. What an awesome player, very rare level of skill that man has.

@i0n he got my son into OZ also, who then got me into ET, so thanks for that Joker.

G-Train

Aw. now who am I gonna play "Find the Mine" with :(

Had so many good times and some epic lols.

GL with whatever ur doin buddy.

G

McBain!!

Underneath that thin layer of rage is a good dude with a great sense of humour...

GL with whatever you're doing mate...

p.s. Backstreet Boys will always be > Human Nature

;)

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you read this joker - catch up soon ok? You have my msn. I wont fill a whole page with typing.

Inglourious Basterd

Dear Joker,

Good luck with whatever it is your doing mate. I Had some great games with you over the years.. I know we had our ups and downs at times but at least the make up seks was great ;)

I was very proud of you for being a such a good sport when you got that second chance despite all the shit you still got from the nay-Sayers and trolls.

Its been a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the best with your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely

IB