• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Good Anime

phatbass

well i have 3 days to max 100 gig need anime to download but not crappy ones i have most of naruto already and a few others but looking for suggestions on other goodies please

G-Train

Best manga ever is Ninja Scroll.

A good trippy series is uritsikojen(spelling?)

Cowboy beebop is also good.

For the pervs out there, the Giggilo is fookin classic.

All old school.

helSo.

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
ghost in the shell all of them
Tenchi Muyo
kenichi
trigun
orphen
soul eater
darker then black
black lagoon
black cat
FLCL
neon genesis evangelion
rozen maiden
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Infinite Ryvius
claymore
Lucky star
planetes
XamD
cowboy bebop
high school of the dead
the world god only knows
MM

are the ones that i suggest there is a lot more that i got but can get boring with the rest that i have :D

afkr22

My favourites are Death Note and Code Geass, as well as the cartoons I grew up with like Cardcaptors, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon and Digimon. inb4 The Admiral tells me that half of my list isn't really anime.

Synonym

phillgates2 said:
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
ghost in the shell all of them
Tenchi Muyo
kenichi
trigun
orphen
soul eater
darker then black
black lagoon
black cat
FLCL
neon genesis evangelion
rozen maiden
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Infinite Ryvius
claymore
Lucky star
planetes
XamD
cowboy bebop
high school of the dead
the world god only knows
MM

are the ones that i suggest there is a lot more that i got but can get boring with the rest that i have :D
Phil suggested most of the ones I would have (You deffinately need to download Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex) but I'll add a couple more.

Samurai Champloo
Code Geass
Elfen Lied
Inuyasha

I'm the same as Phil, in that I have several hundreds of gigs worth of Anime.

Sunncaeks

Antagonist said:
Hellsing Ultimate or cowboy bebop
This, and I quite liked Neon Genesis Evangelion myself, and Full Metal Alchemist.

+1 on Code Geass, Rozen Maiden, Ghost in the Shell, Soul Eater.

Also; stay away from shit like Naruto, Bleach and Death Note. Lol.

phatbass

well i have hell sing thanks doug short but sweet aye :D i heard fma was good so shall get that thanks and will check out some more. oh naruto is good if you skip the fillers dragonballz also has them god they are so annoying lol oh might add i dont really want old school anime but thanks g :D

blusky

Full Metal Alchemist
Blood+
Hellsing
Berserk
Claymore
Elfen Lied
Smaurai Champloo
High School of the Dead

Try bleach + naruto....you'll either hate them/love them. I love them, lulz...never got into One Piece.

helSo.

Anime is commonly defined as animation originating in Japan. (????, an abbreviated pronunciation in Japanese of "animation", pronounced [anime] ( listen) in Japanese, but typically /?æn?me?/ ( listen) or /?æn?m?/ in English.) The definition sometimes changes depending on the context.[1] In English-speaking countries, anime is also referred to as "Japanese animation".[2]

While the earliest known Japanese animation dates to 1917,[3] and many original Japanese cartoons were produced in the ensuing decades, the characteristic anime style developed in the 1960s—notably with the work of Osamu Tezuka—and became known outside Japan in the 1980s.

Anime, like manga, has a large audience in Japan and recognition throughout the world. Distributors can release anime via television broadcasts, directly to video, or theatrically, as well as online.

Both hand-drawn and computer-animated anime exist. It is used in television series, films, video, video games, commercials, and internet-based releases, and represents most, if not all, genres of fiction. Anime gained early[when?] popularity in East and Southeast Asia and also attained popularity in various communities throughout the world

full definition is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
JoKeR said:
you guys forgot beyblades!
I still have my beyblades somewhere, I even made this tournament ring and ended up paying this kid in primary school for the sparks off his, so that when mine battled it was shinier. It was one of the fondest events of Grade 5-6, battling in long steel water troths, whoever started higher would win.. oh the tactics in beyblades. But money became an issue for such a yougn beyblader and I didn't have the $$$ to replace my parts when they got broken + Other people had auto launchers and digital launchers, it was a real shame.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Star blazers and robotech was the only jap stuff i ever watched.

I guess that is pretty mainstream tho eh?