• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

GranDaDs story.

7 League Boots

This link is what you had up yesterday riht Bandido?
It's not working right now, but I'm just posting it it case you accidently removed it while putting up the aus.gov link.
I'll remove the link from my post as soon as you re-edit it back into the first one, since its your familys history.

Bandido

ET Moderator
This link is what you had up yesterday riht Bandido?
It's not working right now, but I'm just posting it it case you accidently removed it while putting up the aus.gov link.
I'll remove the link from my post as soon as you re-edit it back into the first one, since its your familys history.

Thats the one I want but yours doesnt work either mate

7 League Boots

It worked yesterday, guess there must be an issue with that website at the moment.

I gave it a read, was an interesting story. Specially as it was from the family of the guy who your Grandad knitted the jumper for and they still treasure it as an heirloom.

That's some serious knitting patterns for someone who had just learnt how to knit, and was doing it with scraps of socks on bits of wire.
Impressive.

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Great story Bandi.

Also there are issues with the server, with random things working and not working, links broken etc (for example that link 7 posted works for me). I will pass this issue on.