• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Graphical Design Projects.

Ryno981

If you didnt' know; My favourite career choice at the momemt is Design fundermentals. (Currently doing a cert III)
In order to acheive this goal i need something called a "Portfolio"; A folder of designs/projects to give employers a bit of an insite as to what im capible of.

So im branching out.
-I have done/doing alot of graphical work for clan and you will see this work hopefully in a couple of weeks.
-I do private jobs through word of mouth, work, etc etc.
-Im a registered designer on "DesignCrowd.com". Find me at "rawrdesigns"

But i need more,
Is anyone interested?

-Logos
-Banners
-Signatures
-Wallpapers
-Buisness cards
-Flyers
etc etc... Excluding web design.

PM me for a project.

Trigger Happy

I have a mock project meeting next week in which I have to present our idea to a bunch of Executives. I could use a logo if you are interested in doing it for fun, I can't guarantee we would use it but if we did I could probably put a small logo or link to your design stuff. Basically we are doing something along the lines of a "Smarter Garden" I am not sure if that is what we will actually call the project name but based on that the colour scheme would be greens, the logo itself would probably have something to do with plants or whatever. We are basing around herbs and veggies so maybe those could be included. It'd be cool to have both a logo only and a logo with name type things so we could whack the logo by itself on some things and use the logo with name on title pages etc.
If you were to create it, it would need to be complete by Tuesday and again the name isn't completely decided yet so you would have to be versatile enough to be able to change that text easily enough or whatever.
The logo's would be going onto a website so it wouldn't be a banner but more a corner logo and as I said it would be used on other documents and possibly powerpoint presentations. Given our design in the web place isn't fantastic, I would probably be going with more squarish lines rather than curves as the rest of the page isn't decided yet, however if you wanted to make a curvy and straightish one that would be up to you.
If you are interested then that's great, it could be mutually beneficial for us.

Cheers

i0nwr1t3r

@ Alpha , Triggs can't use the plants vs zombies logo , that would be copyright infringement & they would have to pay for the rights to use it.

afkr22

i0nwr1t3r said:
@ Alpha , Triggs can't use the plants vs zombies logo , that would be copyright infringement & they would have to pay for the rights to use it.
1. It's not the Plants vs Zombies logo.
2. I wasn't being srs.
3. I'm slightly disappointed in you for thinking I was srs.

i0nwr1t3r

AlphaClank said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
2. I wasn't being srs.
http://au.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/plantsvszombies/view_image.html?id=P9AP7xwv7hmY5RDinQ

Cruz is looking to build a portfolio & is looking for design work.
Let's give the guy an opportunity here guys , with a few ideas thrown in to boot.

Occasional laughs are all good , but let's not derail the topic. :rnade: :rnade:

Cheers

i0n

afkr22

i0nwr1t3r said:
AlphaClank said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
2. I wasn't being srs.
http://au.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/plantsvszombies/view_image.html?id=P9AP7xwv7hmY5RDinQ

Cruz is looking to build a portfolio & is looking for design work.
Let's give the guy an opportunity here guys , with a few ideas thrown in to boot.

Occasional laughs are all good , but let's not derail the topic. :rnade: :rnade:

Cheers

i0n
Screenshot: http://au.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/plantsvszombies/view_image.html?id=P9AP7xwv7hmY5RDinQ
Logo: http://www.technama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/logo9.png

Just thought I'd point out the difference. Also, I agree that we should try to focus on the original topic, though all of the non-serious pictures made me laugh. Keep 'em coming guys. :p

nelots

@ion - you do realize triggerhawk is doing a mock project meeting and that any materials presented holds as much value as a painting I made with and on G's mums tits!

i0nwr1t3r

nelots said:
@ion - you do realize triggerhawk is doing a mock project meeting and that any materials presented holds as much value as a painting I made with and on G's mums tits!
So Triggs was doing a mock project?
I apologize , I must have overlooked that part & as as to G's family involvement , rofl. :rnade: :rnade:

nelots

i0nwr1t3r said:
So Triggs was doing a mock project?
I apologize , I must have overlooked that part & as as to G's family involvement , rofl. :rnade: :rnade:
Apology NOT ACCEPTED!
NOW WUT! kekekekekkeke :banana: