• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Greetings all!

Stonesy

Hello all! You may adress me as Snarkel. Steam account = Snarkel406

I've recently been inducted to this fine group on the part of my Team Fortess 2 skills and gameplay ability!

Well, not really -my- skills, but a combination of my own skills, and that of a friends! The computer I have sucks so much *Whatever bad thing you want here*, so I generally play with/on a friends computer. (I'd like to request my invitation to be extended to a person under the steam username of SolidScale, as he got me here)

When we play, we play by deaths. I (Being me, Snarkel) Tend to play as the Pyro, Sniper and Spy in that order of efficiency. I'm a backdraft dodger. I'unno what that means, but it's something to do with "projectile reflectile." A master? No no, just a fun thing I like to do. 'Cause seeing a Soldier have his own rocket lodged inbetween his ribs, or a Sniper soaked in his own urine is just to funny to me.

When I play (SolidScale), I play as the Soldier, Spy, Scout and Demoman, situationally dependant. As witnessed, my induction was based around a match where we topped the scoreboards (Snarkel and I) in a combination of Spy and Soldier action. Rocketjumps are my specialty, along with arial combat and a special martial arts style a few have dubbed... "Eata Pika-axe."

It's great to be in a group, a clan, a family that I can fight along side and take on for a challenge, and I hope to see you all in combat.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here in -OZ-. Abolisher will soon to fix up your permissions here on the forum. Don't forget you can come and jump on the TEAMSPEAK 3 server, and chat with all the -OZ- gamers there as well!

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kind Regards, BR

Abolisher

Administrator
hello snarkel just between you and me that name wont last long you will get a nickname and you wil like it XD (mine was abo) anyways welcome to the -OZ- tf2 division let all the frags come your way and sentrys in stupid positions :D

you will now be noted at a clan member with permissions and your skills will be put to the test :rnade:

Frogma

Snarkel406 said:
Hello all! You may adress me as Snarkel. Steam account = Snarkel406

I've recently been inducted to this fine group on the part of my Team Fortess 2 skills and gameplay ability!

Well, not really -my- skills, but a combination of my own skills, and that of a friends! The computer I have sucks so much *Whatever bad thing you want here*, so I generally play with/on a friends computer. (I'd like to request my invitation to be extended to a person under the steam username of SolidScale, as he got me here)

When we play, we play by deaths. I (Being me, Snarkel) Tend to play as the Pyro, Sniper and Spy in that order of efficiency. I'm a backdraft dodger. I'unno what that means, but it's something to do with "projectile reflectile." A master? No no, just a fun thing I like to do. 'Cause seeing a Soldier have his own rocket lodged inbetween his ribs, or a Sniper soaked in his own urine is just to funny to me.

When I play (SolidScale), I play as the Soldier, Spy, Scout and Demoman, situationally dependant. As witnessed, my induction was based around a match where we topped the scoreboards (Snarkel and I) in a combination of Spy and Soldier action. Rocketjumps are my specialty, along with arial combat and a special martial arts style a few have dubbed... "Eata Pika-axe."

It's great to be in a group, a clan, a family that I can fight along side and take on for a challenge, and I hope to see you all in combat.
I don't get it? You have a split personality?

koumi1997

Uh, no, not at all. I'm someone who lives nearby, we've been friends for about 5 years now. He has a crappy notebook, I have a Dell Optiplex 740. He can't play games, I can.

So! Every so often, he'll swing by and we both play on his account, switching each death and round.