• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Guides for CBA?

i0nwr1t3r

Anyone know where I can get a guide on keyboard layout (what buttons do what,etc) & basic noob intro stuff for this game?
Installed just now & will create an account later on,the zombie match looks orsum!!!

Cheers

i0n

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-i0nwr1t3r said:
Anyone know where I can get a guide on keyboard layout (what buttons do what,etc) & basic noob intro stuff for this game?
Installed just now & will create an account later on,the zombie match looks orsum!!!

Cheers

i0n
I personally found it frustrating as well.. after realising their is no such thing as prone after pushing every single button my keyboard!

Although it does have in game talk feature, PUSH T.

G-Train

Watch out for hackers.

I was in a server yesterday and within 5 seconds a hax had inflicted 46 kills on me :eek:

Also, quick starters tip, buy a m4a1 and acog sight, as the default gun is puss.

Best game ive played in ages.

phatbass

how many of us are playing it and whats the player base like i been playing a fair bit of dow2 lately as et kinda bores me lately how big is the d/l for ca ?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
If some of you guys are willing we can extend OZ towards there as well, and I heard there was scrims for it at cyber games or something. So, we could sort something out?

G-Train

Just something ive noticed.

The quality of shooters on CA is WAY above ET.

Some of these guys are like Neo in the Matrix jumping around all over the place while taking out multiple targets with 1 clip.

Its hard, but its fun.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Usual question here - cfg's for the game. I have just downloaded and installed it but the settings are way different at default to ET.

Cfg's or suggestions????

Joke :D

i've googled it but i don't think there are any proper cfg's, or atleast something on the caliber of an ET config.

you can change controls in the options menu (in match lobby, top right of the screen is a little cog-wheel symbol that you click on)

helSo.

yo iv been playing this for a little bit
to answer to most posts
ca is good but as for cfg's wise you cant make your own you can only change the preferences while in game
for all default comands here is the link for it http://combatarms.nexon.net/Guides/Interface.aspx
zombies = awsome but need good weps for it

as for hackers there are lots of them that is the one down fall to it i think
but becides that it is awsome but to get good weapons soon is to buy nx but you can play for free but that will take a few games to get better weapons

regards
phil