• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Not Passed GunnerLord Application (-OZ- GunnerLord #Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijie67

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hello, my name is Joseph, I am now currently playing under the name called GunnerLord.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I like to play computer games, and I like to play MouseHunt on Facebook, and some other Facebook games, but for now, Team Fortress 2 is the best game I have played. I like staying at home, either idling around or just using the computer than going out for any outdoor activities. And I once played BlackShot, but due to the excessive ping, I quitted it long ago and changed to Team Fortress 2.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I am quite friendly, and likes to add friends on Steam, just to contact more. And I like to use short forms in games such as (no offence) LOL, WTF or just NICE in CAPS (sorry for the caps). And I can cheer those players that are not as good as other players up, and make them accepted by at least some people in our servers and maybe other servers. I want to join -OZ- as I want to be in a part of a group that has many official servers not just like a random group without anything. And I pretty like your servers, the admins are funny, and quite friendly, so I decided to join.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would say that MouseHunt on Facebook and Team Fortress 2 on Steam are my two favourite games. I started gaming about when I was around 7 years old. I started MouseHunt first and I started in 2010 and I moved from Facebook games to other online games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: You are under our minimum age of 15. Sorry.

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.