• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hacking

Bogan

Has any one got caught hacking ? coz some people are just so f%&^ing good , i think i have a head twice as big as normal and people just get me three times with a headshot from any distance, freaks me out.
Cheers the drunk bogan

Lucky

drunk i feel for ya lol i shot in the head that many times it just seems unreal BUT i think some are just bloody good at aiming :p

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Bogan just concentrate for the head adjust your mouse to what you think is head height before you get into a firefight when u seem them just move your mouse horizontally across the screen to fire then.

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Bogan just concentrate for the head adjust your mouse to what you think is head height before you get into a firefight when u seem them just move your mouse horizontally across the screen to fire then.
If they're shooting at you,don't stand still.......... ;)

bloodnut

ET Moderator
I'm no expert, but aim head high, strafing. Always be moving. If you have cover, strafe into it, convince your opponent ure packing or woteva, then bust out and have anutha go. Depending on the situation, do the unexpected. Strafe into cover, then burst out the side you think your opponent will least suspect. I die a lot so my advice might not be that good, but I have never been afraid of giving it a go and pushing forward :)

Death_Reincarnated

Some people use skill_hax.exe others bot_hax.exe I use MacGyvver_hax.exe

Just keep practising your aiming, reflexes and strafing to get better at aiming at the head.

Bogan

soz bout the late reply,thanks blokes.Do i try typing that stuff in my console,what does it do?
Cheers Drunk Bogan

Nico.

Just to let u know strafing on et is when u move side to side.. Harder
for your opponent to kill u as ur moving also sprint while doing this
(for extra speed moving side to side)

Cheers nico

JoKeR

wow olllld thread lol. Got me thinking about the beggining of this server like 4 years ago :O

JoKeR

Joke :D said:
JoKeR said:
wow olllld thread lol. Got me thinking about the beggining of this server like 4 years ago :O
remember when the forums were green and black?
vaugely haha. looking back at some of the old threads seeing so many old names. remember when Blackhawk was admin lol?

Antagonist

i remember when none to most of you never played here..,. it was my private server for bashing whiteys for months....
reminded me of the GOD server (games on demand) fun times

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Antagonist said:
i remember when none to most of you never played here..,. it was my private server for bashing whiteys for months....
reminded me of the GOD server (games on demand) fun times
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...