• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hello :D

TheSmiley6000

Hello Everyone

Im smix i like to play css gungame, i have previously been in 4 gungame clans...Perfect Vision ''P?¬'' Australian and Newzeland Soilders United '' [A.S.U]'' Zora'sGunGamers ''|ZGG|'' & Crazy as Clowns ''|????|'' - was war cpt in CasC, Anyway i have been offered to run the counter strike source team by black racoon that is hopefully still going ahead, I hadnt said yes or no soo... im accepting the offer and i look foward to gaming with all of you , Hopefully see some of you in game soon :banana:

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Smix ,
Welcome to OZ mate ,good to see you on the forums , if I wasn't such a noob at css I might ask you for a tip on how to play it. :)

|SILENT|

hello and welcome to the forums dude i allso play Gungame GGZ :p if u need help i am an et moderator
hope to have somes games with u :O

cheers tea

TheSmiley6000

Thanx guys :)

lol im sure you'd be fine @ css i0nwr1t3r you should jump on sometime
Yeah tea bagger that would be cool as aye ty, hopefully see you ''both'' on there soon

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi Smix, welcome to the clan. It's great to see the CSS divsion move so fast already. Server is already up at: ozserver1.dyndns.org:27016, with the !give command :p.

Hope to see you around in game and forums.

Best of Luck and Regards, BR