• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hello there! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

hideko

Hi there, im a casual gamer looking for some servers/friends and etc to play on/with so... ummm... how should i begin...
i currently play Minecraft and terraria and lot's of other games and consoles but i prefer PC. Personally fps and platform/indie games is my favourites. umm... for my name.. it's a Japanese name wich directly can refer me as a anime nerd probably. otherwise i hope this forum is user friendly and i'll be in your care! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Joke :D

Hey there I'm joke aka clan leader/overlord.

Welcome to the forums! Let me show you to the locker room! You can take the bottom locker, just gotta bend over nice and low to put your bag in there..

get in there reel deep..mm.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sunncaeks

Welcome to the OZ forums, where correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar is encouraged. (Unless you are Black Raccoon)

hideko

Ahahah, i see. Well, i can't really be THAT perfect in grammar and such. and if i now were a girl, would i feel very encouraged to say that when i get "Welcome to the forums! Let me show you to the locker room! You can take the bottom locker, just gotta bend over nice and low to put your bag in there.. " ahaha, that would be to awkward you know ;)

Rainbow

Ahahah, i see. Well, i can't really be THAT perfect in grammar and such. and if i now were a girl, would i feel very encouraged to say that when i get "Welcome to the forums! Let me show you to the locker room! You can take the bottom locker, just gotta bend over nice and low to put your bag in there.. " ahaha, that would be to awkward you know ;)
wtf r u girl or not