• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hello

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thought I would introduce myself as I have been away for a bit due to RL medical issues.

Decided to come back to be pwned again. Medical issues still a large issue but meh.

I'm bit of a nub at the game so be gentle. Not very experienced at all so be nice.

Hi!

lololololololololololol

i0nwr1t3r

Hi there Horie , here at OZ I'm sure we can cater to your skill level , Asch will happily challenge you for duelling practice to help bring you up to scratch. xD

I have to admit , it's not often we get new players with 1100 forum posts these days :p

Welcome back mate , how's tricks?

Joke :D

Hi Akh-Horus,

Welcome to OZ!

I can't say I've seen your name in game before, but with the dwindling ET community that we have presently, its good to see people who are willing to come back to this awesome game (even if they've only played a few times in the past!).

I'm happy to help you with any queries you have regarding the server and patch 2.60b.

Regards,

Joke
(clan leader)

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the welcome here guys. I aspire to be your level one day, and by the way, I think Asch has my measure well; and truly. It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction for learning stuff with ET, maybe one day I will be good. Maybe.

And joke, pleasure to meet you.

lol

Wrist is screwed btw.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Special !fling for uncle horey.

NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!
Da noob <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I have no fling powers alas.

Rainy - havent you got the cheque yet? Sent it ages ago!!!! lol

Guys - thanks for the welcome back, no idea how long the wrist will last but will see how things go. You would have noticed a definitive level of skill drop in my gameplay (never good anyway) so will see how my injury goes.......

Bogan

Welcome back ya old bugga, prepared to be pantsed,flung, launched, pipped and popped. Cheers Boges

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im getting so much airtime I have applied for registration as an airline thanks to you Boges :):):)

Also got charged for indecent exxposure thanks very much!

Wouldnt have it any other way though!!!!!!!!

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Welcome to ET Akh. You remind me of another guy who used to play ET - top bloke and deadly with rnade, now what was his name ...

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to ET Akh. You remind me of another guy who used to play ET - top bloke and deadly with rnade, now what was his name ...

;)
I read about that bloke, I aspire to be as good as he was. Only mediocre but decent sorta thing. Also read things about Baker Street - hacker from memory, long time suspicions, cant believe some ones that good naturally.......