• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Help !! ET

oipnasdzfb8

Hey guys so recently my enemy territory has gotten into trouble and i don't know what the problem is, I've been looking all over the net for a fix but with no avail any help would be greatly appreciated.

So what happens is i launch wolfenstein, all goes fine it loads up with the intro but instead of it going full screen it uses about 3/4 of my screen and when i click to the main menu the wolfenstein mouse cursor freezes and i can't move it, but the normal mouse cursor i can move fine but with it i cant select anything on et.

I have no idea what's wrong and if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it dearly. Thanks. Sincerely yonkers

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
What operating system are you ringging bud? Can you check for any updates (windows or graphics) that may have come through and let us know what the situation is.

oipnasdzfb8

Nah, i didn't but i was messing around with my cfg files, but i deleted them to see if it would make et work again but it didnt change anything, so i don't have a clue whats going wrong

oipnasdzfb8

Okay so i fixed everything up and ran et a couple few times and it worked fine but now the whole process has happened again and i have no idea why and hella fustrated does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix ?????? ! :oops: