• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Help Wanted Please - Custom Posters & Barrel Logo

SkankyMoe

Hi Guys & Gals

Ive been working on a custom mod, just for my own interest and experience with making some addons for ET.
This is just a personal project of interest, I've added a custom poster and barel logo and tested ok so far as below.

So, If anyone has a picture or some they have made that you would like to see as posters in ET could you please submit them here for me to add.
Also for those that are trick graphics buffs, Anyone interested in creating a customized "OZ" logo to wrap onto barrels, submit those too.
I need 6 x posters and 1 barrel logo. Once Ive got a complete set, BR might let me throw them on the server for a weekend of fun testing.

NOTE: I know I dont have to say this, as everyone will use common sense and keep it clean, No naughty words, nothing rude and crude, keep it clean.

HaPpY

hhahaahahahahaha
i'll go dig up my collection
had some good ones of past admins
hawk and syere mainly :p

SkankyMoe

Antagonist said:
ppls pictures would be funny
OMFG why didnt I think about that, reminds me of when Middy posted his picture on OGN, I bet he still regrets that.
For those to enjoy yet again, Here's Middy, the picture that just keeps giving, RANGA comes to mind :lol:

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
Antagonist said:
ppls pictures would be funny
OMFG why didnt I think about that, reminds me of when Middy posted his picture on OGN, I bet he still regrets that.
For those to enjoy yet again, Here's Middy, the picture that just keeps giving, RANGA comes to mind :lol:
It has been brought to my attention the politically correct term is "Fanta Pants" ;D

Joke :D

If anyone can do better that this pice of shit, plz do.[attachment=0:15j6phtx]Jahmon.JPG[/attachment:15j6phtx]

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Attachments

Joke :D

hate to hog...

but here another crapy one made on paint.[attachment=0:qqtqmur4]G-train.JPG[/attachment:qqtqmur4]

:oops: :D

Attachments

SkankyMoe

Well if no one else wants to submit some pictures then you can have more than one.
There is still space for some more, so lets see some more and choose the best.
Also first in, get preference over last in.
Keep them coming, cheers

Sunncaeks

HURR DURR I TOO AM AND IDIOT NEWFAG. LOLOLOL MUDKIPZ

But, in a serious matter... I have nothing, actually. .__.

Anything good in my 4chan folder would probably be marked as inappropriate.
So in the meantime;

[attachment=0:aavuipdo]bricks-equal-kfc.jpg[/attachment:aavuipdo]

Attachments