• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

herro once again

HaPpY

sup, im bak under br and skanks request
time 4 the lols to commence
<<< btw thats BR himself <<<

SkankyMoe

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
My jaw looks dislocated other then that, im saving it ;).
My girlfriend often gets "Lock Jaw" on Saturday nights when she sleeps over :lol:

I've seen that look before, I recon you got "Lock Jaw" aye.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Actually tbh.. I did for quite some time have lock jaw severely and went to a speech pathologist who was supposodly able to fix it.. it did help but reverted, but then I stopped grinding my teeth as much and it fixed up :).

SkankyMoe

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Actually tbh.. I did for quite some time have lock jaw severely and went to a speech pathologist who was supposodly able to fix it.. it did help but reverted, but then I stopped grinding my teeth as much and it fixed up :).

Oh FYI:

goldtop

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-Black Racoon":2p5laeuk]My jaw looks dislocated other then that, im saving it ;).
My girlfriend often gets "Lock Jaw" on Saturday nights when she sleeps over :lol:

I've seen that look before, I recon you got "Lock Jaw" aye.[/quote:2p5laeuk]
when it happens in those situations the technical term is cock jaw

The Admiral

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-Black Racoon":3onricfw]Actually tbh.. I did for quite some time have lock jaw severely and went to a speech pathologist who was supposodly able to fix it.. it did help but reverted, but then I stopped grinding my teeth as much and it fixed up :).
[/quote:3onricfw]

I'm with Skank.