• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hey Guys, Im back!

RyAn.

Hope you guys had a good christmas and new years!

My in game name is -OZ-RyAn|<<< for those of you who remember me :p
I joined -OZ- about 4 years ago, and have been a casual gamer who likes to shoot people and have a chat every now and then.
Been away for 8 months so everything is totally different. in a good way :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am back, and as soon as i download et for mac i will see you on the battlefield! :D

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
um yer our mod at the moment does not support mac i believe only windows and linux :( waiting on a few things good to see you back though hope you had a nice time away

regards

phill

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hi RyAn been a while, hope to see you on, look out for Bogan he has improved out of site.

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Ryan ,
Been ages since you were on , Phil is correct , unfortunately current oz mod doesn't support mac but god knows we've tried.

RyAn.

Dont Panic, i have a solution :D

My linux (Ubuntu) partition should work so fingers crossed!

um yer our mod at the moment does not support mac i believe only windows and linux :( waiting on a few things good to see you back though hope you had a nice time away

regards

phill

RyAn.

Been on Heaps of school trips with outdoor education and the school football team (soccer) homework and school has kept me away from games :(

Have been going to interviews as I'm trying to get into the air industry to become a commercial pilot, no luck yet as I'm still waiting on my school exams which i did at the end of the year :)

And i went on holiday over the christmas and new year to Lake Benmore (south NZ)

Should be able to play some more ET for the time being. :D

welcome back buddy! where ya been?

McBain!!

Dont Panic, i have a solution :D

My linux (Ubuntu) partition should work so fingers crossed!
Hi Ryan,

Good idea, maybe that's what -Oz-Mars should do, i think he has a Mac too.

Someone jump on the batfone and let him know...

Last edited by a moderator:

matilda

DerpLyfe
Good idea, maybe that's what -Oz-Mars should do, i think he has a Mac too.

Someone jump on the batfone and let him know...
Gosh I miss that guy!

Not only have I not seen him playing ET, I don't think I've seen him on the forums either!

Has anyone spoken to him lately?