• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hg glitch

EpicNyanKittenz

hello this is raptin011
i want to tell the admins of oz minecraft server tht there is a glitch in hunger games
when ever u fall down in the games u spawn died in hg and says u hit the ground to hard
i did these thing and i lost all my proc iv armor and god sword i got from enchanting things from the end
if u could fix this gltich and maybe give my proc 4 and god sword back i would really apprecate tht thx

-raptin011

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
This post has been moved to the correct part of the forum. If you wish to be moderator, as per your application in another thread, please take care and have attention to detail to use the forums correctly.

The bug will be looked at later in the day.

EpicNyanKittenz

Ok ill put my app in the correct section if I don't pass this app
And would I Get my get my god stuff I lost from this bug when I died

Dale248

Is this the same proc 4 armour i gave to you ages ago for helping me out with a big favour but you lost it because Golden_Tail took it all?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
We did put signs at hg for this rather good reason, not reading them is showing ignorance for the obvious.

The signs have been there for at least 3 months. They are not new.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
We have those signs there due to it won't get fixed by the devs and it only happens once in a while not often enough to close it, we also have the chest bank there for people to put stuff in as well, so your case won't happen if you ignore the signs and don't put stuff in the bank it is your fault not ours and you won't be given compensation seeing though you disregarded all warnings and alternatives

Last edited by a moderator:

i0nwr1t3r

All unban requests in a separate thread please , or this thread will be locked

OZ policy is all unban requests must come from the applicant via forums , not requested from a third party .
Any exceptions will be made at admins discretion.