• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi!! Does OZ have a steam group?

bulletproof

Hi everyone! :cat: For those who don't know yet, I'm Peng's sister... I'm much nicer than him, sometimes... at least with a gun. It's been a few years we've played on OZ... so I figured I'd join the forums :cyclops:

I was wondering, does OZ have a steam group? Or is it closed / members only? Do you guys have an ARK server?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hai, We do indeed, we're presently trying to regain control of it from br, hopefully cowsy will have admin rights to it within the next week or so and we can add all the peoples!

kajah

Hi everyone! :cat: For those who don't know yet, I'm Peng's sister...
Haha, so you have the 400+ ping as well Peng likes playing zombie sometimes. Can imagine his frustration a few nights back when he was on the server with 18 others but in spec as zombie, so couldn't play

TopCAt!

I'm on my third laptop after trying to find this steam room and play in there. Old blokes in towels also give funny looks but the jokes on them really

bulletproof

Thanks Blackracoon! Any Discord server by any chance?

Gotta get ET reinstalled so I can play this weekend. Been having so many PC issues.

Just for the sake of the cuteness of this emoji... I gotta use it!
:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit: