• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hill Jnr BAN PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant begin to say how disapointed I am. Have viewed a demo and am aghast that one of ours is hacking on our own server. Thats my opinion after viewing a demo supplied which has been viewed by other admin....

At this point if he isnt already Hilly Jnr is to be setleveled back to level 1.

Any member coming across him on the server please BAN.................he has resigned anyway claiming someone hacked his account but ffs Jnr, why?????

For immediate compliance please clan members. Will wait for his reply but I am pretty confident here.

hillyjnr

yo horus

i dont hack an never want to hack .. hacks just ruin the game for others.. u can ask phill if u want proof

and btw i havent resigned

JoKeR

hillyjnr said:
yo horus

i dont hack an never want to hack .. hacks just ruin the game for others.. u can ask phill if u want proof

and btw i havent resigned
Can i just ask how old you are Hilly?

My 2c, demo was the most conclusive wallhack related evidence i have ever seen. If you guys don't ban Hilly your server will suffer irreparable damage to your reputation.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be clear, hillyjnr was setleveled to 1 by me this afternoon after double warning to kick people as an interim measure until staff were across this issue.

I assume this is a perma-ban on site edict horey?

Inglourious Basterd

Hilly, please stop lying. The evidence speaks for itself. Its extremely obvious that you were wall hacking in the two demo's that have been submitted.

I to am very disappointed that a member of this clan has been caught hacking. You have done nothing but brought shame onto this great clan with your stupidity. Also, If the higher ups choose not to see the blatant obviousness of your wall hacking endeavors in those two demo's (for whatever reason) and do not permanently ban you... I will leave this clan myself.

It is a dark day for the -OZ-Clan indeed.

IB

hillyjnr

Inglourious Basterd said:
Hilly, please stop lying. The evidence speaks for itself. Its extremely obvious that you were wall hacking in the two demo's that have been submitted.

I to am very disappointed that a member of this clan has been caught hacking. You have done nothing but brought shame onto this great clan with your stupidity. Also, If the higher ups choose not to see the blatant obviousness of your wall hacking endeavors in those two demo's (for whatever reason) and do not permanently ban you... I will leave this clan myself.

It is a dark day for the -OZ-Clan indeed.

IB
Give me a reason to hack IB.. Why would i hack and what would i have to gain from it ... A higher K/D .. the k/d goes up and down if u hack or not.
Hilly

Status
Not open for further replies.