• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hitsounds off

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Everytime I join the server Hitsounds has a default of OFF. I \hitsounds on which works - later go do something else - come back and its OFF again :x :x

Any suggestions ?

Trigger Happy

Put it in your config somewhere. Unless it is being overridden by the server in which case BR or an admin will have to check out.

Cheers

nelots

Either stick the '/hitsounds on' into your autoexec.cfg located in your etmain folder or once you've connected to the server go through the ETpub options, turn hitsounds on through and hitsounds should be on everytime you join an ETpub server.

phatbass

nelots said:
Either stick the '/hitsounds on' into your autoexec.cfg located in your etmain folder or once you've connected to the server go through the ETpub options, turn hitsounds on through and hitsounds should be on everytime you join an ETpub server.
think your missing a word there cheekz lol and y you still using this forum name anyways ?

nelots

phatbass said:
think your missing a word there cheekz lol and y you still using this forum name anyways ?
Oh yeah in config its always "seta hitsounds on" or was it "seta hitsounds 1", can't remember the commands for etpub and I'm still using this account because the other ones still banned for another few months :)

Baker Street

ET Moderator
nelots said:
once you've connected to the server go through the ETpub options, turn hitsounds on through and hitsounds should be on everytime you join an ETpub server.
Thx nelots - all is good :D