• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I haven't been playing Minecraft beacause......

InstxnctAU

I don't hate Minecraft. I hate 80 % of the people who play it. Which I have thought is good, because if I get back into Minecraft the new updates which are soon coming out will make it fun and also it will make for a great new moderating style.

My Rules.
If you do something wrong

Warning
Tempban 5 min.
24 hour TempBan
PermaBan

Those are just guidelines. Obviously it will be different for different people.

That's it.

I wasn't sure what the server rules are for banning so....

Last edited by a moderator:

Scream

Those are just guidelines. Obviously it will be different for different people.
You have to deal with people all the same way you cant favor your friends or what not you need to treat every one the same like if you temp ban some one for saying "poo" (as an example) and then your friend says "poo" you can just say hey watch your language you would have to temp ban him too.

If i read it correctly i stick by it but if that is not what you mean by "it will be different for different people" then carry on ;)

Revy.

MalaWolf

I think those guidelines are good, however there are some cases that should be and are an auto ban, (spam advertising, hacking, Nodus ect..) But feel free to impose those ban sessions on players who break the rules, also muting and jailing are options...