• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I think its already time for another Wipe and reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloHertZ

In this new world there is a mountain full of diamond and gold ore, and Im afraid it will not be the only one. Not only does this provide an off balance of resources in the game, it is also powerleveling many peoples mcmmo stats. This type of map is not suitable for a pvp survival world and should be replaced with a simpler map and/or have this type of mountain turned off in the config (all IMO of course). I'll let you all decide what would be the best way to deal with this.

http://imgur.com/a/ObUqe

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
The world will get a regen with better diamond rarity. It was just a missed setting and everyone is going nuts. Mcmmo will likely be reset.

KiloHertZ

I'm also hoping the invs get reset, just way to many diamonds out there. I would go as far as to delete enderchests, which while disappointing for us who have gathered all of our materials legitimately, needs to be done.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Might even be 3, haven't quite had the time to make a flowchart :p

[Edit] Think I've fixed ore generation - should now be akin to default (hopefully), next step redonkulous biomes.

Last edited by a moderator:

sinderley

Thank you cc, cowsy, phill and others...

I agree with Kilo, the new map is/was quite frankly poo. I myself came across a giant cave make purely out of diamond, gold and redstone ore. This upsets me. I and many others just would like a regular pvp map (possibly with out massive boring oceans).

And with all those gorgeous diamonds and emeralds, it was boring. No challenge at all. I understand this was not your fault but I still vote for another map reset and possibly enderchests, without diamonds and emeralds. Keep all other items as you know they're legit if that is possible as me and many others have worked hard for those items and it would be unreasonable to take them all away again.
But with the diamonds and emeralds, ect... trash 'em. We need a proper legit survival map. It is more fun this way.

~sinderley

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Right,

Server is un-whitelisted, ore generation is set to around that of default, some of the problem biomes were removed, everything was reset, more trees now and other stuff.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.