• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I Wanna Bring Fun Day Back

WickedFizz

It's been awhile since i last planed Funday 3.
Yeah, i wan tot Bring it back, It has always been a blast and much fun.
So if you think OZ should bring it back for a day you should say so :D
Somehow we forgot about it... Good old Towerslide and Cluedo.. All fun, good times.
last one was Earlt-Mid last year. so it's been awhile.

FUNDAY 4.

:D

If this idea passes id like to be able to create some details and maps and whatever esle.

HaPpY

fizz y dont u make a rotation cfg and a cfg with changes 2 the settings and im sure admin will put it up
cause theres a lot of work and testing be4 it can b put up
i would kno....

WickedFizz

Yeah i'm working on it but i think people don't wanna download many maps. so ive got some old favorites and a few news ones but i'm still searching for a bigbang one like a "full package" type of thing.

G

hahaha isnt it great to have happy back :p lol
:)
but either way fizzy get on it
cause i know yur on holidays now
so dont slack off
:p

HaPpY

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
hahaha isnt it great to have happy back :p lol
:)
but either way fizzy get on it
cause i know yur on holidays now
so dont slack off
:p
rofl thanx
constructive posting 2 help u guys out
not 2 kick him in the ballz

WickedFizz

Lol joy i don't mind. if nobody gives it to you straight than you have no idea what's going on.

Ohk for the love of god - no party panzers lol. i hate it... i can't speak for everyone but i hate it hard.

So i guess this will be a round robin style of rules and advances. but like i said it needs stakes.

nelots

Fun night = Knives and syringe fight with no CVOPs. Low gravity is a must and also console giving random !lol.

P.S - for those that are pure at heart you must turn censor off and allow rippa and skank have free reign with global chat!

/sits back with a keg

WickedFizz

Lol good idea. split it into 2 parts a day and night.
Like day could have like party panzers among others and night would be Knives & Needles with low gravity?