• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Im back :D

Karnivool

hey yall its been allmost 2 yrs i think but im back :D good 2 see alot of ppl i know still play :D. tbh i expected that when i went online et would be dead :D.. Allso since its been sooo long i have no idea what im doing and have allrdy broken somthing :D. my guid does not seem to exsist and it does save my xp :(. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi Karnivool!

Great to see you back into the ET side of things! - Back in general too XD.

Well in the most brief summary in the universe ET in the last 2 years went from being a single 32 ETPUB server. To having now an ETPRO server and an ETPUB server in ET, 2 TF2 servers, 2 CSS servers, A BF3 server, Terraria and Minecraft Division! Jump on ts3 and chat sometime!

In regards to your issue, go to etkey.org and grab a new etkey, PB has been really nice to us all and stopped generating etkeys :(, so it has to be done this way for now, we do plan to code an etkey generator in, but for now this is the only way and only takes about 30 seconds too!

Regards! - Have phuN!

Karnivool

Hey cheers :). I've spent ages trying to get the game the way I want it lol and get a goddam key lol. Et will allways be a pain in the ass:).

Frawgmah

Karnivool, pfft. Never cared for the guy.

This thread is now about Frogma's return from absence. Far more interesting topic.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Karnivool, pfft. Never cared for the guy.

This thread is now about Frogma's return from absence. Far more interesting topic.
Just to confirm you are the real frog, please provide a poorly reasoned treatise outlining why magnum PI is clearly no better than macgyver.

Frawgmah

i will be watching your posts keep them relevant or you will be on a post by post approval basis
Hah, is this guy for rizzle? I've already had a post deleted... what's with that? It wasn't even a bad or irrelevant post, I was just asking for more clarity in the teamspeak3 installation tutorial. Who was the genius who made this nazi a mod anyway?

Frawgmah

Listen mate, I merely asked if melon could rephrase his tutorial in to more readable words for me as I am not as accustomed to "computer speak" as the rest of you. Sorry I don't have time to take a honours degree in motherboards but I am trying to live out my dream of becoming a professional snowboarder. Surely this place should cater to people of all levels of computer experience? Melon is a great guy and I'm sure he wouldn't have minded helping me out if had a chance to read my request. You can't delete posts for no reason fatbase. My post was perfectly "relevant" and you know it.

Frawgmah

Just to confirm you are the real frog, please provide a poorly reasoned treatise outlining why magnum PI is clearly no better than macgyver.
I'll do you one better and show you why he clearly IS better than macgyver, you sly fox:

magnumyver.jpg

Frawgmah

Phatbass, I take your silence as you recognising your mistake and apologising to me. Thanks bro, try not to be too hard on yourself. You're only human sortof.