• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I'm back, what did I miss? Is there still a ladder/scrim comp?

syere

Hey guys!

Missed you so much I came back after years. Great to see the server is still going and the website is pretty sweet!

BR - what's happening?

See you in game..

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
ok, did/doing my history check, appears you were before my time, or I was a very successful ignorant :)

[edit]
Welcome

syere

No worries! I was an Admin once upon a time too.. Yeah, I've been around a long time.. hope to see you in-game!

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Br is still arround sometimes as he at uni and running pickle hosting
unfortuantly there is no comps any more cyber gamer has scraped the et ladder some times someone likes to create a comp but it is rarely that that happens
Nice to see you back here :D I'd love to say see you in game but got no net at the moment only on my phone :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Syere! I'ts been a super long time! :) Welcome back :), can't wait to play some games with everyone as soon as I'm done with these damned exams. Looking forward to adding some new functionality / repairing a few things for linux and windows players (Mac is now officially unsupported since MAC OSX went phsyco and removed libraries ET depended on.

So glad your'e account is still working we've migrated DB's a few times so it's awesome to see somehow it's all still functioning!

PEW PEW!