• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

IM BACKKKKKKK

BuZZ~

Hey guys its been like 1 and a half years since i last played and im back, im not yet sure for good but i am for now. hope to see ya's in game

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Buzz it's been a while. I swear longer then a year and a half. Buzzipup was your old alias as your informed me last night for those who are wondering. I can barely remember that far back :). But I do remember the name :)

Joke :D

he's ex-OZ, back in the days of bigmac, and the forums were green and lithium was a mod, etc.

wb brenton :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Joke =D said:
he's ex-OZ, back in the days of bigmac, and the forums were green and lithium was a mod, etc.

The good old days :), not that the new one's aren't good too :). Although much has changed, sadly to say when I look back on it a lot I could have done differently but I suppose making mistakes is life and you learn from them.

BuZZ~

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
[quote="Joke =D":27b6ey2l]he's ex-OZ, back in the days of bigmac, and the forums were green and lithium was a mod, etc.

The good old days :), not that the new one's aren't good too :). Although much has changed, sadly to say when I look back on it a lot I could have done differently but I suppose making mistakes is life and you learn from them.[/quote:27b6ey2l]

Yeah i suppose the mistakes i made have made a positive impact on me though. BTW othr alias - BuZZiPuP, BuZZ1PuP, BuZZ~ but i have a new name but i wont add it seeing it will cause confusion

Trigger Happy

I remember buzz, I can't remember if I liked him or thought he was a twat though.
Oh well always a good time for a fresh start :p

Cheers

Joke :D

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I remember buzz, I can't remember if I liked him or thought he was a twat though.

Cheers
back when you and frog were banned every second day. filthy probies.

BuZZ~

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:

Cheers
we had our good and bad times... and yes i was once a probie also