• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

IM BACKKKKKKK

BuZZ~

Well my father had a whinge about me playing games... ie. he downloaded viruses and blamed me playing games... and yeah i got sick of it and gave up pc gaming... i stopped playing games for like 6 months then got a xbox 360 and played live etc. my tv blew up i got bored and realised ET wasnt dead and i have my own computer now so i might aswell play

The Admiral

-OZ-fliqpar said:
[quote="The Admiral":3nx0mw64]I think you're even less known than I am.
No, your a nobody.[/quote:3nx0mw64]

I think was pretty well known, back when I ran OZ. Back when you were a nothing to OZ, just a random on the server we ran.

BuZZ~

The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-fliqpar":2rtbg5hu][quote="The Admiral":2rtbg5hu]I think you're even less known than I am.
No, your a nobody.[/quote:2rtbg5hu]

I think was pretty well known, back when I ran OZ. Back when you were a nothing to OZ, just a random on the server we ran.[/quote:2rtbg5hu]

you were always my favourite admin :L

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
BuZZ~ said:
[quote="The Admiral":1hew9o04][quote="-OZ-fliqpar":1hew9o04][quote="The Admiral":1hew9o04]I think you're even less known than I am.
No, your a nobody.[/quote:1hew9o04]

I think was pretty well known, back when I ran OZ. Back when you were a nothing to OZ, just a random on the server we ran.[/quote:1hew9o04]

you were always my favourite admin :L[/quote:1hew9o04]

Once again I don't think that was aimed at you Buzz, anyway welcome back and hope you have fun on -OZ-. Hope to see you lots more of you. Next 1 month Very Crazy, can't wait until it's over. :)